Learn how to brew your own beer in simple, quick 1-gallon batches. Beer, like other alcoholic beverages, is produced by fermenting a sugary liquid with yeast. Using extracted malted grain sugars obtained from a homebrewing store — or cane sugar, brown sugar, or molasses from a grocery store — you can make beer in your kitchen quickly and easily. In this video, you’ll learn:
• How to procure and properly use ingredients for brewing beer.
• How to brew with hops, or with herbs and other ingredients that can be sourced locally.
• How to gather and use basic beer-brewing equipment.
• Tips for using different types of yeast to ferment your beer.
• The basic process for starting your first batch of beer.
• How to store, age, bottle, and drink your homebrewed beer.