MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR ONLINE:
Survival Skills Course
Click “Register Now” and you will be redirected to the registration page with a list of all video workshops and other course benefits.
Hunting and foraging are essential skills for surviving the wilderness. Learn new methods and insights on wild food as well as catching water, felling trees, and creating shelter with in this new course!
- Workshops in the course include:
- Water Catchment and Storage with Afrovivalist
- Tree Felling 101 with Brett McLeod – Sponsored by LogOx
- Essential Camp Skills with Matt Stephens
- Medical Supplies Made Easy with John Moody
- Emergency Preparation Ideas for Cold Weather Months with Kyle Ferlemann
- Stocking Your “Bug Out Vehicle” with Afrovivalist
- Why Eating Wilder Matters (and How to Start Doing It!) with Woniya Thibeault
What Is MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR ONLINE?
For this program, we’re using the Teachable platform. Here, we offer “courses,” and each course features pre-recorded video workshops hosted by the esteemed experts that make up the MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR family, along with supporting materials and handouts. Each workshop video is 20 to 30 minutes long. We have also included all of our live webinar recordings on this platform.
Click “Register Now” and you will be redirected to the registration page with complete workshop details.