MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR ONLINE:
Fresh Breads From Scratch Course
Click “Register Now” and you will be redirected to the registration page with a list of all video workshops and other course benefits.
Long before the onset of this winter season, the smell of warm, fresh-baked bread filled homes across the country as baking became a popular coping activity during the pandemic. Our own enthusiasm for “baking therapy” has long been a theme. So we assembled some of our favorite bakers for a new online course showcasing new and time-tested recipes, including sourdough starters, no-knead breads, muffins, bagels, and more!
- Workshops in the course include:
- Fresh Flour from Grains with April Jones
- Life Changing Homemade Breads to Warm Your Home with April Jones
- Sourdough Starter, Simplified! with Jessica Moody
- Cinnamon Rolls Success! with Jessica Moody
- Intro to Quick Breads with Reneice Charles
- Biscuit Baking with Reneice Charles
- Muffin Making with Reneice Charles
What Is MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR ONLINE?
For this program, we’re using the Teachable platform. Here, we offer “courses,” and each course features pre-recorded video workshops hosted by the esteemed experts that make up the MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR family, along with supporting materials and handouts. Each workshop video is 20 to 30 minutes long. We have also included all of our live webinar recordings on this platform.
Click “Register Now” and you will be redirected to the registration page with complete workshop details.