MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR ONLINE:
Practical Skills Course
Click “Register Now” and you will be redirected to the registration page with a list of all video workshops and other course benefits.
In the Practical Skills course, acquire skills to make your journey in self-reliance as trouble-free as possible.
Workshop videos and supporting PDFs included with this course:
- Koji Alchemy with Jeremy Umansky
- Traditional Beer Brewing with Jereme Zimmerman
- Introduction to Medicinal Mushrooms with Tradd Cotter
- Four Easy Ways to Grow Mushrooms at Home with Tradd Cotter
- Vermicomposting Makes Sense for Homesteads with Rhonda Sherman
- Farming on the Wild Side: Growing fruit, biodiversity, and resilience with Nancy and John Hayden
- Create Your Inexpensive No-Till Garden with Sheet Mulching with Leah Webb
Since 2010, our team has been producing the MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR at a variety of locations across the country. Toward the end of 2019, we began laying the groundwork for a virtual version of the FAIR where folks could participate, learn, and be inspired no matter where they live or when they can attend. We planned to launch this online-exclusive event later in 2020, after we wrapped up the year with our physical FAIRS. Then, well, you know what happened next.
We pivoted, launched our first “Mini-Course” in April as a test, and were thrilled when more than 6,000 joined. Now, we are excited to take this one-of-a-kind event to a new level with the MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR ONLINE: SUMMER 2020!
What Is MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR ONLINE: SUMMER 2020?
For this program, we’re using the Teachable platform. Here, we offer “courses,” and each course features pre-recorded video workshops hosted by the esteemed experts that make up the MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR family, along with supporting materials and handouts. Each workshop video is 20 to 30 minutes long.
Click “Register Now” and you will be redirected to the registration page with complete workshop details.